Hi guys! I am sorry to have gone missing the last couple of weeks. If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you’d know that I have been traveling quite a lot lately and hence the delay in responding to all your messages and DMs. I am sorry!
I was in Bangalore last week and words would fall short to describe how enthralling the trip turned out to be. There’s something really special about meeting old friends and well I met three! You can imagine my glee, right? 🙂
Coming back to this post, I have been meaning to start talking about my experiences with cosmetics with you guys for a while now and I wanted to start with maybe this amazing kajal stick from Plum that I carried around in Bangalore? This stick is indeed a magic stick for my eyes. I’ve always had troubles having my eye make-up stay longer because I keep touching them but this one solved it!
Plum claims to be a 100% vegan brand that’s not tested on animals. Maybe it was this what made me like them more but why I genuinely liked the product was because it was exactly what they offered: Smudge-free, single swipe, easy to apply, jet black liner stick. I’ve been enjoying applying it and its only fair that I give them a good rating. 🙂
Special Features :
- Soft, creamy, gel-based single-swipe darkest black.
- 100% smudge-proof and water-proof.
- Brilliant black that looks “just applied” even after 12 hours.
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested & approved.
- Rich in Vitamin E for care and protection.
- 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals.
- Plum is always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
Let me know if you try them out guys! And let me know what you think!