How is everyone doing? I am not in one of my best forms, have been better. But well, that doesn’t stop me from blogging and talking to you all. ❤
I’ve been asked by a lot of you through DMs and messages on what haircuts to go for after you saw my super cool haircut (Just kidding!). I am so grateful to each one of you for the compliments and love you’ve showered upon me the last few months. Blogging has definitely been the best decision I ever made. It made me realize that there are so many wonderful people out there in the world I never knew existed. Coming to you guys whenever I feel low is a wonderful feeling. With all honesty, you guys are now a big part of my tiny little heart, so thank you. (:
So here is a list of Seven Hairstyles you should definitely try this season. They are not arranged in order of preference so I love number 8 as much as number 1! Gotcha! There is NO number 8. Okay, Sorry.
- Layered Bob/Lob: Whether you have poker straight hair or wavy ones, this one is an absolute joy to have! It’s sexy and it’s low maintenance. Although if you do have voluminous hair you might need a little mouse to texturize it and tone it down. But if your hair is limp, this cut will give an added illusion of volume.
- Bob With Bangs: Cute as cute can get, bangs are my favourite this season (for obvious reasons) but bangs with a short bob takes the cuteness a notch higher. If you really wish to chop off your hair, this is a haircut I am betting will make heads turn. Although I do recommend side swept bangs for a round face. Front bangs with a short bob on a round face may be a little overwhelming to have.
- Over Grown Layers: If Selena Gomez has them, you shouldn’t need any further convincing. For all the women out there who are afraid to cut their length short but still want a change, this haircut is a classic. It’s modest and in vogue. I also like the fact that it works well with straight and wavy hair both.
- Asymmetrical Angled Lob: An edgy haircut that’s trending this year is the asymmetrical lob. Although I would never muster the courage to try this (I have this thing about things looking symmetrical), if you don’t suffer from the same disorder I do, go give it a shot and share pictures with me!
- Bangs with Long Hair: Yay! You know why this remains to be on the list right? If not, you should probably click here. Duh. Anyways, another long hair favourite, this haircut is adorable for more than one reason and it makes you look much younger than you actually are. So give it a try. A couple of my friends/followers have actually taken cues and gotten this cut already but if you haven’t yet, I’d suggest you give it a shot. But let me be honest, you don’t wake up looking like this. Atleast I don’t. Its all over my head like a halo. But it can be tamed. No need to stress out.
- Angled Bob: Edgy yet feminine for some reason, this is a haircut you must try if you intend on going for a bob. You could keep them straight, wavy or curl them a little. That’s totally on you. But don’t they look amazing in side pictures? drools
- Pixie Cut: Are you really an experimentalist? If yes, this is a haircut you must try. I do feel it looks best on angular faces with a strong law line though. But if you are round faced like how I am, and strong headed like how I am, you’ll get it regardless. 🙂
I hope this article helped you in some way and gave you inspirations for your next visit to a hair salon. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the comments section below or DM me on Instagram or inbox me on Facebook. If you want tips on what haircut would suit your face type, send me a picture of you on the above portals and I promise to get back to you. ❤
All pictures in this post are from various sources and we give full credits to the owners whosoever. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. These images are not intended to generate income for the artists or the writer and are being used only as references.